COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
The City of Plainfield’s Office of Community Development administers the following Programs and facilitates workshops and seminars to educate and assist in various topics including Homeownership and Financial Literacy.
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT (CDBG)
- COMPREHENSIVE HOUSING ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (CHAP)
- SAFE HOUSING AND TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM (SHTP)
- HOME LOSS PREVENTION
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- SERVICE PROVIDER DIRECTORY
- WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
Home Ownership Resources
Direct link to course:
For further assistance Contact:
Ms. Annette Brent | Senior Program Development Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org 908-226-2557
Ms. Donna Morris | Project Coordinator at Donna.email@example.com , 908-753-3377, Fax : 908-226-4909.