translate icon

Illegal Dumping

What To Do If I See Illegal Dumping Activity?
If you see something, say something.

  • Call the Plainfield Police Department at 908-753-3131.
  • call 908-226-2518 and select option 6 for customer service to report Illegal Dumping (Reports can also be anonymous)
  • Have the address of the site and any other information you can provide to identify the illegal dumpers.
  • Snapping a picture or jotting down the details such as the license plate number and a description of the vehicle will go a long way in helping bring culprits to justice.
  • You can also report the incident by emailing: reachpswsu
  • For your safety, always maintain a safe distance and do not approach wrongdoers.
Illegal dumping has a negative impact on our financial and environmental quality of life.