If You Witness A Crime
When reporting a crime by telephone, remain on the phone until the communications officer is fully briefed with all the information necessary to dispatch the appropriate response personnel to the scene.
- Age, race, height, and weight;
- Hair color and style, beard and mustache;
- Notable characteristics (acne, scars, glasses mental state, etc.)
- Clothing description;
- Location where last seen;
- Last known direction of travel;
- Vehicle description and distinctive markings.
Witnesses who wish to remain anonymous may do so. It is more important that a response be dispatched as quickly as possible.